Entrance Fee: $10 per person
- 5:30-6:30pm - Dinner & Networking
- 6:30-7:15pm - Speaker
- 7:15-8:00pm - Networking
Fundraising for Scholarship Fund:
Commemorative glassware from previous GIS/LIS conferences will be for sale at this event for $5 each. All proceeds from both the entrance fees and glassware sales will go to the GIS/LIS Consortium student scholarship fund.
You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol at this event.
- Presentation by Claire Porter, Remote Sensing Lead at the University of Minnesota Polar Geospatial Center. Speaker Bio & Presentation Description
- Catering by Barrio which will include multiple vegetarian options.
- Summit will provide root beer at no cost and brews for $2 each.
Thank you to our 2013 networking event sponsors!
This is a great opportunity to interact with fellow GIS professionals, students, and vendor representatives. Come join your fellow colleagues for an opportunity to share ideas and learn more about what others are doing to elevate Geospatial initiatives in their respective disciplines.
- ASPRS - Western Great Lakes Region
- Bolton & Menk, Inc
- Due North Mapping Consultants
- Elevated GIS Solutions
- Flat Rock Geographics
- Houston Engineering
- North Point Geographic Solutions
- Pro-West & Associates
- Resource Data Inc.
- WSB & Associates, Inc