When: Wednesday, January 8th, 2013
Where: West Central Initiative, Fergus Falls, MN
9:45 Welcome and “Expanded” Introductions
- Please state your name, company, and a little about your work and/or interest in the GIS field
10:15 Business Meeting
- All attendees please bring with you a map you've made since the last P2P meeting. It can be a poster, image, PDF or Web site. It can be a published map you've spent hours perfecting, or just some layers you've thrown together to answer a question. You'll use it to introduce yourself and your work visually and stimulate discussion about GIS.
10:30 ArcGIS Online / GIS 101
- See discussion items on reverse
11:30 A Use Case: Leveraging Collector and ArcGIS Online
- Presented by Kyle Heideman, Pro-West & Associates Inc.
12:00 Lunch ~ Networking Time ~ P2P GIS 10-year anniversary!
- Presented by Chad Nunemacher, Houston Engineering
1:00 MnGeo update and MN Geospatial Commons demo
- During lunch we’ll have a slideshow featuring photos from the last the years of the Pine to Prairie GIS User Group
1:30 AutoCAD and GIS interoperability
- Presented by Dan Ross, MnGeo
2:30 Round-Robin Discussion
- Presented by John Wirries and Allan Schafer, KLJ Engineering
- Facilitated by P2P GIS Steering Committee Members