Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use: Provide a map viewer to a variety of users
- Full Suite of GIS Tools: such as Google style map navigation, searching, measure, markup tools and custom map generation and printing
- Powerful and Flexible: View map layers and link to external files such as photos and drawings
- Enterprise Integration with TrueBIll and TrueAIM. Also open TrueGIS maps from those modules.
- Unlimited Data Layers: Manage and view data layers such as land ownership parcels, district boundary, farm fields, service locations, canals, engineering facilities and structures, environmental data, project data and basemap data.
- Fully Supported with both ESRI and Open Source GIS software platforms.
- Advanced GIS Tools: Generate mailing labels, quickly find facilities, structures and canals, toggle layers to make custom maps and detailed report generation
- Quick Return on Investment: This low cost software solution will save staff time in finding and accessing GIS data.
For more information about TrueGIS or to get a quote, please contact:
Many Users - One Powerful Tool
- Administrative Staff - quickly lookup customers on a map
- Managers - use the map layers for planning and budgeting
- Operation and Maintnenace Staff - use the tools to find facilities, access drawings, and inspection records
- Field Staff and Ditch Riders - access monitoring data and structure locations
- Consultants can the tool for special projects
- Local, State and Federal Agencies can collaborate and share GIS information
- Regional Water Authorities share and access GIS data